Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome

Hey Everybody! Welcome to my Science Blog. Just to give you a heads up of what this blog will be about. Basically, it will just be about various science topics that I seem to find interesting, I hope you find them interesting as well! Please note, this is my very first time blogging, I would love feedback about my blog and see if it works out! Before we get into it right away, let me tell you a little about myself, I love the Star Wars films and I live in New York. I love engineering as well as science and have explored many different types of sciences all of which fascinate me! I do not judge people by their age and welcome all people to have a look at my blog. Everybody has the right to access knowledge and should not be restricted from obtaining this knowledge because of their age. I think when it comes to science, everybody has a special connection!    

Image result for bacteria                  Image result for chemistry



Image result for Biology                           

No comments:

Post a Comment